Impressions

Impressions : For Everyone

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Denzil Craddock - - 1 comments

Does it ever happen to you that the thing you're searching for is never the thing you find, except that you find something else instead?

Yep, me too.

Today I was searching for ways to intergrate my Blog and Facebook together (as in putting my feed address somewhere where Facebook has since disabled probably from 2012). Then reading some Google searches I remembered seeing something I saw on some very well laid out Blogs. It made me think of just how well is your Blogs reach?













What options do you as bloggers give readers as a choice to interact on your blog?

After seeing blogs that had a Facebook comment section added to the regular commenting system, I thought WOW I could also add this to my blog to make it a bit more user friendly for the people that maybe would like to comment with their Facebook account.

At the end of this article, I'd like to ask your opinion on having a Facebook comment bar in conjunction with your blogs regular commenting box.

Don't get me wrong, as an average Joe-Blogger, I found adding all the coding into my template a bit confusing, having to first off get an App code from Facebook and setting it up there first before coming to Blogger.com and editing my template.

Do you know what the best part was? Learning how to physically do it!! 

I'm a staunch believer in practical than theoretical learning. Practical teaches you thoroughly as you're there physically doing what you need to do (of course it does make a bit of sense to do a bit of theoretical first before jumping into the deep end). Yes, as I mentioned above, I really enjoyed learning to add and change a bit of coding though it rattled my nerves a bit, but nothing is impossible.


You too can do it

And although I can not give you the exact ways to do it, I can point you to the person and link that helped me, and hopefully you too can add Facebook comments to your blogs articles. Just click the link below to take you directly to the site and page...

www.infotilla.com

So coming back to my question above, what is your opinion on having a Facebook comment box on your blog that works together with your blogs original comment box? Do you think it makes it easier for people to comment without having to use the processes used in the original comments method? Have another view? Share it below...

One Response so far.

  1. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your website is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across. What a perfect website.

Leave a Reply