Impressions

Impressions : For Everyone

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Denzil Craddock - - 1 comments


So the last week or so I've been out of my home town (hence the quietness). I been on business, something new I've started up,and boy marketing is a whole different world when you need to sell something.

But whether its selling cars or blogging, marketing is a universal voice that has to be done. Advertising is a form of marketing and after you try one style of marketing, you can start seeing the difference when you change a few things here and there.

Hand to hand marketing lets you deal with your clients personally and these are a tough bunch to please. What one wants, the other does not. Being able to be flexible to serve everyone IS a must if you want to be successful.

My marketing isnt over in Gauteng. I'll still be here a few days. I miss my blogging and I miss my readers. But I will be back. (in this meantime, I'm also conducting a bit of research and will have the stats ready in a few days time for you all as to why marketing is essential.) Enjoy...:-)

One Response so far.

  1. Keep up the good work Denzil ;)

Leave a Reply